About Elyte Universal Network
Elyte Universal Network (EUN) is a for-profit Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM)- based content entity that focuses on making hard and complex sciences simple and accessible to underrepresented groups.
Mission & Vision
The mission is to serve as a platform to take the language of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and teach it through the lens of art with the aim to make it clear for the masses.
EUN aims to achieve the mission by the following objectives:
1) To assist high school and college-aged students with introductory subjects of STEM education using a humanistic approach;
2) To provide primary or supplementary content for schools and nonprofits' ongoing STEM
programs with custom-made curriculum and study materials;
3) To partner with schools and nonprofits to expose students to STEAM and its application
4) To encourage students to develop their curiosity and passion for STEAM with various
5) To provide opportunities for the next generation to turn their ideas into reality